If you'd like to sign up to get a free Wexus proposal, simply follow our quick 4 step process below or check out this video:
1. Click the “Sign Up” or "Join Us" button on our Homepage in the top right corner.
2. Enter your contact information (Company Name, First and Last name, Email) and create a password.
- Click the "Verify Email" button in your email inbox (check your junk folder in case that email was sent there instead).
- Create a password with at least 8 characters. Click the "Set Password" button.
3. Select your utility company in the dropdown menu. Sign a data release form.
- Enter your company's billing address and 10 digit phone number tied to your utility bills. Click the "Yes I'm Authorized" button. (If you're not comfortable with signing the form, click "No, I Cannot Sign," enter the email address for the person at your company who can sign, and they'll receive an email with a link to e-sign the form).
- E-sign a standard data release form from your utility company. This form will automatically have your contact data filled in from step 2 above. Just wait a minute or two for the form to populate all of your contact info.
- As soon as you sign, you'll receive a confirmation email with a copy of the signed PDF form in your email inbox for your records.
4. Upload copies of your utility bills in PDF format. Ensure your entire account number (typically 11 digits long) is visible at the top of the page.
- If you have more than one utility account, be sure to upload a copy of a bill for each one.
- We’ll then connect to your utility data and configure your Wexus account for you.
- You can also upload files of your meter lists with equipment names and any pump test reports. This isn't mandatory but will help with configuring your Wexus account and will activate more Wexus features like automated water reporting, equipment tracking, etc.
- As soon as you e-sign the forms, our team will be notified. We'll contact you via email/phone to schedule a quick webinar and review your free, customized proposal with estimated savings and ROI under each Wexus subscription plan.
Finalizing Everything: Your Free Proposal and Onboarding Steps
- When you're ready to move forward, simply e-sign your customized proposal. You'll automatically receive a PDF copy in your email inbox.
- You'll then be assigned a Wexus account manager who will contact you to schedule a webinar onboarding session with your team.
- Your Wexus account manager will send you a customized onboarding and energy savings checklist, and set up recurring checkin meetings (via webinar).